Study in UK
Why Study in UK?
The UK has a long history of welcoming international students to study in their universities and colleges, These are the reasons why many students preferred to study in UK
1.EXCELLENT ACADEMICS: Ranking second among the most popular study destinations internationally, the institutions in UK are governed by the official bodies such as the Quality Assurance Agency which consistently strive to maintain the steadfast tradition of world-class standard of teaching.
2. SHORTER DURATION PROGRAMS: Master degree typically lasts 12 months in UK and undergraduate programs in England and Wales take 3 years, whereas in Scotland they take four years to complete.UK institutions offer flexibility to blend academic and vocational courses which can be tailored according to individual’s interest.
3. LOWER COSTS OF EDUCATION: Sowing to UK’s shorter duration of courses,the tuition fee cost per year,(a major concern for international students),can be significantly lower. Besides, by saving a year the student may enjoy the advantage of an early start in his/her career or/and start working rather.
4. RESEARCH: 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research is carried out by the UK and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
5. IMPROVES ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILL: Studying in UK, the homeland of English ensures students master the universal language which further aids in enhancing his/her career prospects.
6. PLACEMENTS: Studying in the UK renders students with a global perspective, a quality highly sought after by the employers world-wide, leading to increased chances of employment as well as your potential salary.
7. FINANCIAL AID: Scholarships and grants provided by the Institutions may aid in funding education for international students and also free health care on the British National Health Service. Students might be able to work while study The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) could provide any further information required on the same
8. MULTICULTURAL AND AN INTERESTING DESTINATIONS: In the UK, the alumni of the colleges and universities often feature diverse student groups from all over the world, which itself gives a direct evidence of the religious and cultural acceptance of the country.